Promote floral gifts for teachers
Contact your area schools’ parent-teacher organizations to see about promoting your floral and gift options to parents through PTO websites or even via word-of-mouth. Parents will be glad for a creative option to show their appreciation.
Offer small, sweet thank you arrangements or miniature blooming plants packaged with a clever tagline as quick grab-and-go gifts. Pinterest has a wealth of great ideas for clever taglines, including:
• Thanks for helping me grow this school year!
• You’ve really helped me “bloom” this school year!
• Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that will grow forever.
• It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
• A teacher’s like a gardener, and this is so you’ll know, we surely do appreciate how you help our children grow!
Unsure how to view the class schedule or how to sign up for a class.....email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org I will be glad to answer any question at: 913-708-2988 thanks! Christina Burton-Fox AIFD